Collaborators allow you to have additional users within your NorthStack organization that can access different things within your NorthStack account. In this article, we'll show you how to invite a new collabortator to your NorthStack organization.
- Begin by logging into the NorthStack Console.
- Next, go to the Organization Settings page by using the menu on the left.
- Inside this page is a section labeled Invite User. Begin inviting the new user by filling in the First Name, Last Name, and Email fields.
- Next, you'll need to select the permissions that you want to give the user. Depending on the individual user you're inviting, select the checkboxes next to the permissions that you want to grant.
- Finally, click the Add User button.
Your user will now be sent an email allowing them to create a NorthStack account that will be added to your organization with the permissions you've specified.